Yellow & Black Dry DatesQuote
Dry dates also known as Chuara is the dried form of Aseel dates from Pakistan and is available in two forms/colours which include golden yellowish dry dates and brownish black dry dates (Red dry dates). Dry dates are dates without moisture due to which they are hard in texture and wrinkled looking. These are consumed on their own as well as used in cooking various dishes during some festivals especially in the South Asian region. Ganesh Traders is the processor and exporter of dry dates from Sukkur and Khairpur in Pakistan which is considered to be the best quality and variety of dry dates worldwide. Dry dates are a power-packed source of energy and nutrients whereas, Red dried dates are considered to be a better source of iron and calcium than fresh dates.
- A+ Grade
- A Grade
- B Grade
- B Grade Low
- C Grade
Dry dates are the richest source of polyphenols and are very well known for many health benefits that includes, diabetes management, better digestive system, cancer prevention and many more. Dry dates have a longer shelf life as compared to fresh dates due to less water content in them and they are considered great for overall bone health including teeth and nails. But dry dates are considered to be high in calories as compared to fresh dates so it should be consumed in moderation. Dry dates are also soaked before using it in recipes for cooking and baking as soaking helps removing the pit of dry dates. Ganesh Trader is one of the most reliable dry dates exporter from Pakistan as per the customers’ need and requirements providing premium quality dry dates from Sukkur and Mirpur Khas at cheap wholesale rates.
Benefits of Dry Dates.Benefits
- Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. It’s also a good source of energy, sugar and fiber.
- Dates are rich sources of copper, magnesium, selenium, and manganese – all of which are important to keep your bones healthy and prevent bone-related conditions like osteoporosis.
- Dry dates are a natural resource of Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid. It is highly beneficial for skin cells as it can repair damage caused by free radicals.
- Dry dates have all essential minerals like iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and copper, without which our body cells cannot perform their regular activities.
- Dry dates, also known as ‘Chuara‘ in Hindi, Dry dates are known to be an all-in-one natural remedy for a number of health-related problems.